Products Covered by our 6-Month Home Trial: Under the conditions of our Home Trial, DR® Branded Machines/Equipment, purchased directly from DR® Power Equipment, may be returned within 6 months (30 days for commercial use) of the original ship date. A refund of the product's original price, less the standard shipping charges to and from the original delivery address will be issued upon receipt of returned item(s). Any accessories for DR Branded Machines/Equipment, ordered at the same time as the Machine/Equipment, are subject to the same return policy. NOTE: the 6-Month Home Trial is not transferable and does not cover items that have been modified or damaged by abuse, usage not in accordance with product instructions, improper care, or improper maintenance.
All Other Products: Any other product—including parts and accessories—may be returned within 30 days of its ship date provided it has not been used. A refund of the product's original price, less the standard shipping charges to and from the original delivery address, will be issued upon receipt of returned item(s). Please Note: for products defective in materials or workmanship, please call our technical assistance line. For products that have sustained damage in shipping, out customer service agents will be able to assist you.
Cancellations: If a customer cancels an order prior to its having shipped, no return shipping fees will be charged. For a cancellation initiated after the order has shipped, customer will be responsible for standard shipping charges to and from their delivery address.
How to Return or Exchange
- OBTAIN A RETURN AUTHORIZATION: Please contact us via email or call us toll-free at 1-800-687-6575 for Return Authorization and instructions for ALL products purchased from DR® Power Equipment.
- If Exchanging: When obtaining Return Authorization, tell us which item(s) you wish to order in exchange for the product you are returning. (For fastest exchange, call and purchase your new item first. Your account will be credited once your return shipment is received at DR® Power Equipment.)
- Repacking Instructions: When you call for Return authorization, we will review packing requirements with you.
- Securely repackage the item(s). All products should be packed in original or equivalent packaging. DR® Power Equipment will not assume responsibility for improperly packaged returns.
- Federal Law requires that all machines that utilize gasoline, oil, or other flammable liquids be drained prior to shipment.
- Gas caps and oil plugs must be left off for 24 hours prior to shipping. Please note: liability for violation of this law resides with the sender of the shipment.
- Shipping Tips:
- If original packaging material was not saved, use newspaper to help protect the product in shipment.
- If your product arrived on a pallet, the product needs to be on the footprint of the pallet, strapped down with cord or strapping material, and the item must be covered either with cardboard or plastic.
Return Shipping Charges
Customer is responsible for standard shipping to and from the original shipping address. These charges can be found on our Shipping Information Page.