Returns & Exchange Policy
Any product may be returned or exchanged, within 30 days of its ship date, if the product is unused, has sustained damage in shipping, or is eligible for return under the terms of the warranty.
A refund of the product’s original price, less the normal shipping charges from the original delivery address, will be issued upon receipt of returned item(s). (Orders that are cancelled prior to shipping to customer will not be assessed a return shipping fee).
How to Return or Exchange
- OBTAIN A RETURN AUTHORIZATION: No returned merchandise will be accepted without a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please use our online request form.
Request Return Authorization navigateright
If you prefer, you may also call us toll free at 1-888-440-5170 for a Return Authorization and instructions.
- If Exchanging: When obtaining Return Authorization, tell us which item(s) you wish to order in exchange for the product you are returning. (For fastest exchange, call and purchase your new item first. Your account will be credited once your return shipment is received at DR®️ Power Equipment.)
- Repacking Instructions: When your return/exchange is approved, we will review packing requirements with you.
- Federal Law requires that all machines that utilize gasoline, oil, or other flammable liquids be drained prior to shipment.
- Gas caps and oil plugs must be left off for 24 hours prior to shipping. Please note: liability for violation of this law resides with the sender of the shipment.
- Securely repackage the item(s). All products should be packed in original or equivalent packaging. DR®️ Power Equipment will not assume responsibility for improperly packaged returns.
- If the original internal packaging material (cardboard, styrofoam, etc.) was not saved, use newspaper to help protect the product in shipment.
- If your product arrived on a pallet, the product needs to be on the footprint of the pallet, strapped down with cord or strapping material, and the item must be covered either with cardboard or plastic.
Return Shipping Charges
Customer is responsible for shipping charges from the original shipping address. These charges can be found on our Shipping Information Page.