Our Parts Ordering Tool offers multiple options to search for the parts you need. If you would like assistance throughout the ordering process, click here for step-by-step written instructions.
How to Use the DR® Parts Ordering Tool
1. Open a web browser and go to drpower.com/parts
2. If you know your part number, enter it in the Part: field and click the Search button.
(Note: if you have your Owner's Manual you can look up part numbers in the Parts Lists and Schematic Diagrams.)
3. If you do not know your part number, you may search for it using the Browse Catalog section below the part search box. From there select the Machine Type.
4. From the next menu select your machine's model.
(Note: The menu works best if you know the serial number of your machine. To find your serial number, you will need to locate it on the barcode located on your machine. You may also log into your DR account and view your serial number in your Order History.)
5. From here select schematic for the particular portion of the machine where the part you are looking for is located.
(Note: You may not know exactly which schematic your part can be found in. This is OK because you can go back a page in your browser.)
6. Zoom In and Out to Locate Your Part, hovering over the numbers will give you more information about the part, and if Necessary Change Assembly.
(Note: Your part might not be able available online, call us at 1-800-687-6575.)
Finding your Serial Number
Examples of Serial Number Labels on DR® Machines
Example: Online Order History
(Call us at 1-800-687-6575, if you need help finding the Serial Number)
Need a Part Number?
Go to Product Support, select your product, then locate your Owner's Manual. The table of contents will direct you to Parts Lists and Schematics.
- Monday - Saturday 8:30am - 5:00pm Eastern time
- Sunday Closed