A Great Tool for Garden Maintenance!
- Powerful 2-Cycle DR Engine (43cc)
- Easy to Maneuver (just 33 lbs)!
- A Great Companion for a Full Size Tiller
- Accepts all optional Attachments
A Powerful Cultivator...Or Tiller for Small Plots
- 4-Cycle Engine with 2X the Power of "Bargain" Cultivators
- Adjustable Tine Speed
- Light and Easy to Maneuver (just 32 lbs)!
- Forward Tine Rotation
With a powerful plug-in electric design and 4 steel angled tines, the DR Corded Tiller/Cultivator will loosen soil for creating a new garden or cultivate weeds in narrow rows. It tills a path 11" wide, making it especially useful in tight spaces, hard-to-reach areas, and between raised rows. With an 8-1/2" tilling depth, this machine digs deep to make the perfect seedbed for planting.
Compare up to 4 items
Select the compare checkbox on at least 2 items to compare.