The BurnCage™ in Action! (1:08)
Safe and Effective Back Yard Burning.
The BurnCage™ is specially engineered to overcome all the problems associated with burning in a barrel or open pit. The perforated, stainless steel design maximizes airflow so fires light quickly, and burn far hotter and more thoroughly. Burn temperatures as high as 1600 degrees F mean less residue and fewer ashes. Includes a perforated debris lid (with handle) that contains all the burning embers. The optional ash catcher base makes cleanup easy. And the stainless steel resists rust and corrosion, so it won't be an eyesore on your property. It even collapses and folds up for easy storage—hanging on a hook or leaning against a wall.
If you've used a 55-gallon drum or open pit, you know the problems:
- Poor circulation won't allow you to burn completely.
- Flying embers can ignite surrounding combustibles (like barns and houses).
- Drums are awkward to move and an eyesore to look at.
- Eventually, the drum will rust out.
With the Burn Cage, you will enjoy:
- Cleaner, more efficient fires.
- Plenty of room. Holds 8.1 cubic feet!
- Lightweight, portable, and folds for easy storage.
- Easy to set up. Anyone can unpack and have it ready to use in just a few minutes.
With the BurnCage™ you'll burn faster, safer and more thoroughly than ever before!
*Burning household trash is illegal in many areas. Always check with local ordinances before burning.