6.75 Pro, Manual-Start
Transport up to 800 lbs. of firewood, gravel, sand, building materials, and other heavy loads up hills and over rough terrain. Gear-driven wheels with lug tires dig in and go anywhere! Four forward speeds, one reverse. Southern Yellow Pine cargo bed converts easily to a stake bed for longer loads.
Even More Hauling Power!
The 6.75 Pro Model includes even more hauling power and convenience! Move loads up to 800 lbs. on flat or uphill terrain. And with its 4 forward speeds, there's always a pace comfortable for the operator and the environment. Rugged Southern Yellow Pine cargo bed is naturally weather-resistant and converts easily to a stake bed for longer loads such as logs, lumber, or hay bales. And dumping has never been easier than with the optional power lift feature. Dump any load right where you want it with the push of a button!
- Product Summary:
- Engine: Brigss & Stratton GT Quantum, 6.275 ft. lbs. torque
- 4 forward speeds, 1 reverse
- Volume: 5.9 cubic feet
- Electric- and Manual-Starting models available
- Puncture-proof lug tread tires
- Tilting cargo bed for easy unloading; optional power lift available
- Engine: 2 years residential, 90 days commercial
- Machine: 2 years residential, 1 year commercial
Exclusive Features of DR Power Wagons
You'll always be in the right gear
Select from four forward speeds so you can choose the walking speed that's most comfortable for you. Shift into reverse to get out of tight spots.
Tire punctures won't slow you down
You wouldn't hammer a nail into your Powerwagon tire, but if you did you could keep working. Sealant-filled tires prevent in-the-field flats from punctures caused by sharp sticks, stubble, glass, or even nails.
Tilting Cargo Bed
Unloading is quick and easy
There's no need to unload by hand. The entire cargo bed pivots forward so you can dump loads without shoveling. An optional powered lift is also available. Features a cargo bed made of Southern Yellow Pine that's naturally tough and weather-resistant.
Plenty of backbone to get the job done
We start with cold-rolled, thick-walled steel tubing for excellent strength and durability. More steel for reinforcement is then added to give the frame increased rigidity and reduced engine vibration.
Rear Caster Wheel
Now you can outmaneuver tricky terrain
With the weight of the load resting on the two drive wheels, the rear caster wheel is free to turn in any direction. This allows the rear end to pivot from left to right with a gentle sideways pressure on the handlebars. The result is precise control in forward or reverse.
You command how fast you want to go
A centrifugal clutch provides gradual acceleration or deceleration. Just squeeze the throttle to go faster or release it to slow down and stop.
Just right for moving awkward loads
The stake sides slide out easily, turning your POWERWAGON into a flatbed hauler. This is especially useful and convenient for hauling building supplies such as lumber, plywood, hay bales and more.
Hand-operated brake keeps you in control
A powerful hand-actuated disc brake keeps the unit from rolling downhill. The brake lever locks in place to also keep the machine from moving when not in use.
Trucking Depot Delivery
- We ship to thousands of trucking terminals across the U.S. During checkout, submit your zip code to see a list of the trucking depots closest to your location.
- When picking up at depot, you will need a pickup truck or trailer to accommodate your machine. Most depots will load your machine into your vehicle.
- The business you select must have a loading and off-loading facility and accept delivery during normal business hours. You must make arrangements with the business to accept your delivery.
- Business locations could include feed stores, lumber yards, building supply centers, etc.
Standard Home Delivery
- Your home must be accessible by tractor-trailer*, and someone must be home to accept delivery.
- The truck driver is not required to unload your shipment. Additional fees will apply if the driver unloads your machine.
- On the day of delivery, we recommend you have a couple of sturdy 10-foot planks (2" thick x 10" wide, minimum) plus three helpers to help you remove the machine from the truck.
Enhanced Home Delivery
- Your machine will be removed from the truck by the driver and placed on the ground.
- Someone must be home to accept delivery and your home or driveway must be accessible to a tractor trailer*.
- Rush delivery is not available on freight shipments. We ship best method, depending on the delivery method you choose and your location.
- For both standard home delivery and our enhanced home delivery option, after we process your order and it leaves our factory, the freight company will call you to schedule a delivery time. The carrier will usually provide a 3-4 hour delivery window (for example, 8 am to noon).
- If the package arrives damaged, you must note it on the bill of lading. If your machine arrives damaged, call DR customer service at 1-800-376-9637 as soon as possible.
- You can also pick up your machine for free at a DR Factory Store. We have stores in Merrimack, NH, New Castle, DE, and Vergennes, VT. Please call us in advance, toll free at 1-800-687-6575 to make arrangements.
- * A driveway is considered accessible to a tractor trailer if it a) has no overhanging trees, b) has no power lines, c) contains no culverts or bridges, and d) will allow the truck to make a full turn-around. If the driveway isn't accessible the delivery will be made at the base of the driveway.
6.75 Pro, Manual-Start
39" Long (inside to inside)
29" Wide (inside to inside)
Volume: 5.9 cubic feet
Max capacity: 800lbs