- Cyber Monday Reconditioned Specials (19)
- New Product Spotlight (17)
- Essential Machine Maintenance Products (8)
- New Products for 2018! (8)
- Spring Gardening Specials (7)
- Orange (black) Friday (5)
- Great Tools for Spring Chores (4)
- Great Woodlot Tools (4)
- 2018 DR Owner Favorites (3)
- Autumn Yard Clean-Up (3)
- Mow Like a PRO! (3)
- Spring Fever (3)
- Storm Recovery (3)
Our Subsoiler, attached to your Category 1 tractor, will make an 18" deep channel to break up hardpan, loosen soil for planting, and improve drainage. The interchangeable middle buster (furrowing blade) is great for hilling and ditching.
45% More Capacity than Original Burn Cage
- Burns thoroughly and safely
- Perforated design maximizes airflow
- Holds 58% MORE than a 55-gallon drum
- Folds up flat for storage
Eliminate the harmful effects of ethanol in your small engine. DR Ethanol Treatment breaks down water created by ethanol and cleans the fuel system.
With a powerful plug-in electric design and 4 steel angled tines, the DR Corded Tiller/Cultivator will loosen soil for creating a new garden or cultivate weeds in narrow rows. It tills a path 11" wide, making it especially useful in tight spaces, hard-to-reach areas, and between raised rows. With an 8-1/2" tilling depth, this machine digs deep to make the perfect seedbed for planting.
Compare up to 4 items
Select the compare checkbox on at least 2 items to compare.