Our Snow Thrower operates like a 2-stage with all the conveniences of a single-stage:
- Lighter weight makes it easier to handle
- Easy on/off design makes attaching easy (less than 5 minutes)
- Electric start on the 14.5 & 16.5 HP PRO & 18.5 HP PRO-XL models
- Powerful 4 cycle engine drive unit
- Clears a 30" wide path
- Discharge chute rotates 230 degrees and is easily controlled from the operator's position
- Optional Headlight for early morning or evening work
- Comes with a 24" Snostik for safe clean-out of the auger and discharge chute
- Adjustable skid shoes, raise and lower the auger height
- Throws snow up to 30' away
- 4 Forward speeds, 1 reverse
- Lockable differential with lever on the control panel (Available on Current DR Field & Brush Mower models)
- Simple design, unlike 2 stage snow blowers
- Rigorously tested and proven here in Vermont!
Compatible with DR Field and Brush Mowers manufactured from 2001 - present (serial #ATM41933 – above) Not compatible with 8 HP DR Field and Brush Mower manufactured from 2001-2005, 12.5 HP 24" Premier DR Field and Brush Mowers manufactured 2009 – present (serial #FBP00001 – above), and 7 HP & 8.25 FPT 22" SCOUT DR Field and Brush Mowers manufactured 9/2003-2009 (serial #FBS000001/FBM000001 – above). Please call toll-free 1-800-687-6575 if you have questions.