Fast and Effective Water Removal
The PRO PC20 2" Clean Water Pump is ideal for most domestic purposes. Use it to remove standing water from basements and crawl spaces, drain swimming pools and hot tubs, empty window wells, and remove water from any other place where solid particles are not an issue.
Up and Running in Minutes!
Pumps can be confusing, so we have simplified! All DR Water Pumps are color coded, with GREEN used to show suction (or "intake") ports and BLUE to indicate discharge ports. This makes hooking up straight-forward and quick.
Then, to remind you that you should never run a pump without priming, we've added an extra wide, hard-to-miss, Easy Prime funnel—prominently positioned for ease of access and equipped with a tethered cap so it doesn't get lost.
DR Water Pumps(2:29)
Free Hose Kit ($99 Value)!
If you have ever bought a water pump, it's likely you had to pay out more for accessories before you could use it. We include an all-inclusive hose kit, so that your DR PRO PC20 Pump is ready to run right out of the box. The Hose Kit includes 1) a 12' suction hose, 2) a 25' discharge hose, and 3) a strainer.
- DR OHV Engine, 208cc with low oil shutdown
- Pumps up to 158 GPM
- Up to 2 hours continuous use without refueling
- 26' Max. Suction Lift (from water source to pump)
- 108' Max. Head Lift (from water source to discharge)
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seals for long life
- Easy Prime Funnel with Tethered Cap
- Machine: 1 year residential; 90 days commercial
- Engine: 1 year residential; 90 days commercial