DR Water Pumps(2:29)
For Use with Chemicals or Contaminated Water
The DR PRO PCH20 2" Chemical Water Pump features fiberglass-reinforced components designed to withstand contact with corrosive liquids like fertilizers and pesticides. It moves up to 164 GPM and can discharge pumped liquids up to 149 feet above the water source, making it a good choice for a wide range of agricultural and industrial uses. The durable steel frame provides protection on the jobsite and during transport.
Up and Running in Minutes!
Pumps can be confusing, so we have simplified. All DR Water Pumps are color coded, with GREEN used to show suction (or "intake") ports and BLUE to indicate discharge ports. This makes hooking up straight-forward and quick.
Then, to remind you that you should never run a pump without priming, we've added an extra wide, hard-to-miss, Easy Prime funnel® prominently positioned for ease of access and equipped with a tethered cap so it doesn't get lost.
- DR OHV Engine, 223cc with low oil shutdown
- Pumps up to 164 GPM
- Up to 1.4 hours of continuous use without refueling
- Fiberglass reinforced pump housing, volute, and impeller
- 26' Max. Suction Lift (from water source to pump)
- 149' Max. Head Lift (from water source to discharge)
- Carbon Ceramic Seals for long life
- Easy Prime Funnel with Tethered Cap
- Machine: 1 year residential; 90 days commercial
- Engine: 1 year residential; 90 days commercial