Convert your DR to a 42" Finish Mower! (2:17)
We offer a full set of attachments that allow you to get even more use out of your DR Field and Brush Mower. Watch the video above for an introduction to each.
Switching Attachments is Fast and Easy! (0:32)
No need for a lot of tools or time. Switching attachments is a no-hassle process that you can do in just a minute or two. It's as easy at it looks in the short video above.
Turn your machine into a wide-cut lawn mower!
With this easy-on attachment the Self-Propelled DR Field and Brush Mower becomes a precision-cutting, walk-behind lawn mower.
Cutting a 42"-wide path, you'll make quick work of wide open areas. The front caster wheels swivel in any direction for fast, easy turning. Deck is made of 12-gauge steel. 2 high-lift mulching blades make a beautifully clean, level cut. Easily converts from mulching to side-discharge (Optional mulching kit required). Single-point height adjustment from 2" to 4-1/2".
Compatible with :
- 12 gauge steel deck
- (2) 21" high lift mulching blades
- Single point height adjustment from 2" to 4-1/2"
- Takes about 5 minutes to switch decks
- 42" wide cut
- Front caster wheels for fast, easy turning and helps prevent scalping
- Optional Mulching Plate Kit available, call 1-800-687-6575 to order.
Not compatible with:
- DR Field and Brush Mowers sold 2001 — present (serial #ATM41933 — above)
Please call toll-free 1-800-687-6575 with any questions.
- 7 HP & 8.25 FPT 22" SCOUT DR Field and Brush Mower manufactured 9/2003-2009 (serial #FBS000001/FBM00001 — above)
- 24" Premier DR Field and Brush Mower manufactured 2009 — present (serial #FBP00001 — above)