More power and larger wheels let you tackle tougher tasks!
The PRO model is a step up in power from the SPRINT, with the extra power you'll have what it takes to mow waist-high weeds and clear thick, overgrown grass.
This model is also easy to handle, thanks to its 16" diameter wheels, so you can tackle any trimming job, even in tight quarters.
The Pro model includes the Patented PTA™ Feature which allows the frame to tilt to the side, for crisp trimming and edging along any border. Accepts the optional Beaver Blade Attachment, for cutting woody growth and small trees up to 3" thick.
Manual- or Electric-Starting available.
- Briggs & Stratton 6.75 Quantum engine.
- Manual or Electric Start
- Cutting Width: 20"
- Cutting Height: 1-1/2" to 4"
- Handlebar Height: 31" to 49"
- Tires: 16" resin
- Weight: 70 lbs. Manual-Start; 77 lbs. Electric Start
- Warranty: 2 years (90 days in commercial use)