OverviewFeaturesSpecificationsShippingRatings & ReviewsProduct Q&A
Big Performance for Smaller Properties.
Our self-propelled model is just right for smaller yards, extra hilly property (up to 20 degree slopes) or close-quarters clean-up.
This unit creates tremendous suction for collecting leaves, grass clippings, pine cones, pine needels and more... while you move forward at a comfortable walking speed. You'll get great results in a graction of the time it would take to do the job by hand.
In highly-landscaped areas, our self-propelled model is a nimble performer. Get up colse to flower beds and shrubs without risk of damaging vaulable plants. Work tight along foundations, stone walls and fences.
- Briggs &Stratton Intek OHV Engine: 11.50 Ft. Lbs. Torque
- Available in manual- or electric-start
- 3 Forward speeds, 1 reverse
- 37 gal collector capacity (dry gallons)
- Powerful shredding mechanism significantly reduces waste from its original volume
- Lifetime solid steel Impeller
- Engine: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Machine: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
Leaf and Lawn Vacuums in Action